he RMS Cut Slide for Glock® 43 also comes with a factory rear sight dovetail and slot for the front sight tenon. They will accept both factory plastic sights and any aftermarket sights that fit the factory cuts, enabling you to co-witness “iron” sights with the red dot for backup.
- Machined from heat-treated & hardened 17-4 stainless steel billet
- Hard, wear-resistant matte black Nitride finish
- Internal dimensions identical to factory slide
- Includes Factory rear sight dovetail & front sight tenon cut
- Slide only – no internal parts
- Mounting screws (2) included
Our RMS Cut Slide gives you more grasping surface on your Glock® 43 by adding deep-cut serrations up front. This is a big help when making a quick press check of the chamber. Both the front and rear serrations are cut to the same depth as the factory grooves – so there’s no compromise of overall slide strength. Crisp 90-degree edges on the grooves give you excellent purchase for chambering a round on the first try.
Does not require a channel liner.