- Combine with the MS1 Sling (magpul’s 513) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration.
- Heavy-duty, manganese-phosphate finished paraclip for one-point attachment.
- Light-weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer.
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort.
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant.
- Sling Assembly Mounting options / ideas for the paraclip:
- REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA &nd Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.