- Machined from heat-treated & hardened 17-4 stainless steel billet
- Hard, wear-resistant matte black Nitride finish
- Internal dimensions identical to factory slide
- Includes Factory rear sight dovetail & front sight tenon cut
- Slide only – no internal parts
Our Iron Cut Slide gives you more grasping surface on your Glock® 43 by adding deep-cut serrations up front. This is a big help when making a quick press check of the chamber. Both the front and rear serrations are cut to the same depth as the factory grooves – so there’s no compromise of overall slide strength. Crisp 90-degree edges on the grooves give you excellent purchase for chambering a round on the first try.
Does not require a channel liner.