The Magpul Original Equipment Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using Mil-Spec receiver extensions. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. Includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear. This lightweight polymer rifle stock is the perfect upgrade to your standard AR-15.
- MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension compatible
- Chrome silicon lock spring
- Sloping cheek weld
- Shielded release latch
- Replaceable 0.30″ rubber buttpad
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25″ sling loops
- Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Length: 6.9”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3”
- Length of pull – Collapsed: ~10.5
- Length of pull – Extended: ~13.8”
- Weight: 8 oz
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.