The Long Slide for Glock® 19 by Brownells lets you enjoy the benefits of a full-length G17 slide on the compact G19 frame. Extra length gives a longer sight radius for better shot placement, while also aiding in recoil control. The shorter G19 grip is an excellent option for those who carry concealed and have trouble with larger grip “printing” but are OK with the full-size pistol’s longer slide. And it aids shooters with smaller hands who find the full-sized G17 grip cumbersome.
Other features of the Long Slide for Glock® 19 include crisp, wide serrations at the front and back for a secure, positive hold when racking the slide. The “window” on the top reduces weight and enhances air flow to keep your barrel cool during long practice sessions – plus it gives your pistol a unique, futuristic aesthetic flair.
Our extended slide comes with standard factory front and rear sight cuts, so you can install any aftermarket sights that fit a Glock factory slide. The RMR model also has a pre-cut slot for neat, secure, integrated installation of a Trijicon RMR red dot sight.
- Compatible with Gen3 Glock® 19 frames ONLY
- Accepts standard 9mm internal slide components
- Machined from hardened, corrosion-resistant 17-4 stainless steel billet
- Heat treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Tough Nitride finish with excellent wear resistance
- RMR model comes with mounting screws for sight
- Requires Brownells Extended Barrel for Glock® 19
- With Window and Without Window
Due to changes in barrel-to-frame geometry caused by mating the longer slide with the smaller Glock 19 frame, a standard Glock 17 barrel won’t work with this slide. You will need a Glock 19 extended barrel for this slide.