Free float quad rails also offer other benefits too such as improved shooting accuracy. Since any pressure on the barrel by a grip or bipod will have an effect on shooting accuracy, which is amplified over longer distances, but our free float quad rail does not touch the barrel at all. No matter how much force you put on the bipod or grip, it will have zero effect on the barrel.
Engraved and anodized in the U.S.A.
- Attaches directly to the upper receiver via a barrel nut (included)
- Fits: 223 / 5.56, AR15 / M14
- Lightweight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Full Length Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails on top
- Keymod accessory hole system on both sides and bottom
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Matte Fully finish and Anodized Hard Coat done in the USA
- Each Handguard includes 1 steel barrel nut and Teflon coated screws
- Slim profile with 1.35″ inner diameter